FJF Placement Opportunity: Marketing/Business Development Assistant
October 5, 2010 by Giles Lane
*** Update 22/10/2010 : this vacancy has been filled ***
Are you aged between 18-24 and receiving Job Seekers Allowance?
Want to gain experience working in a creative company?
Proboscis is recruiting for a new Future Jobs Fund Placement (6 months at 25 hours per week) to join our team. We’re looking for someone who has a keen eye for detail and strong communication skills, someone who’ll want to help us reach new audiences, engage new participants and help our projects have a bigger impact.
To Apply : contact/visit a JobCentrePlus quoting reference CTE/154611
This placement is offered through our partnership with New Deal of the Mind
Marketing/Business Development Assistant Placement (NDotM FJF)
Role: Marketing/Business Development Assistant
Location: Central London (Clerkenwell)
Salary: £6.14 per hour
Job Type: Part-time 25 hours per week, 6 month placement
Are you interested in social media, art, creative technology and social engagement?
Can you communicate complex ideas in a simple and understandable way to different audiences?
Would you like to be part of a small dynamic creative artist studio which creates innovative projects?
The role of marketing assistant is for a highly motivated individual to help us communicate our work to diverse new audiences and to help us develop new business opportunities to promote growth, resilience and sustainability.
– support the creative team to communicate a range of projects to different audiences
– produce and disseminate marketing materials for different projects and activities using social and traditional media
– research & identify new business opportunities and markets for our projects, platforms and products
– ability to work in a small team
– interest in arts, film, social media, design, culture and people
– experience of marketing, PR or business development
– familiarity with computers, the internet and social networking tools
– willingness to learn new skills and take on personal challenges
All candidates should submit an up-to-date CV, with two references (where possible) and a covering letter explaining your interest and suitability for the job.
You must be aged 18-24, be unemployed and claiming Jobseekers Allowance for 6-12 months. Other JSA claimants aged 18-24 may also be eligible regardless of how long they’ve been claiming the benefit (please check with your Adviser).